The Force of Faith - Part 3
Text: Luke 19:12-27
........Strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.
........A person or thing regarded as exerting power or influence.
........Mental or moral strength or power.
.....Faith is an action of forming great things, images, or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.
.....Faith is the ability to look into the future and see great thing even when physically it looks hopeless.
NO VISION - NO CHALLENGES - NO GLORY
- FEARFUL THINKING can bring many future challenges, future failures, so begin your thoughts right and great things will be produced. Psalms 78:9-12
- Past problems unresolved will always bring a great wretch that brings great failures. Faith does not walk in company of past problems or failures, they don't agree together. Heb. 11:6
- Your challenges can only come on the level of what your faith is up to. ISA. 45:1-6
- The price we pay in life is at the level of where your faith is going. Matt.26:38-42
- Your limitation is only caused by your lack of Faith. Chro. 4:9-10, JER. 33:3
NO ACTION - NO GLORY
- God never move until FAITH takes Him to something you want to do in life. He never move until you move Him by your Faith. Num. 13:1-3, 25-29, Num. 14:1-4
- A life without challenges is a life without FAITH and great success. You can never attract God if you have nothing important you are want to achieve in life. Prov. 22 : 29
- The STORMS of life shows there is a LEVEL the enemy does not want YOU to arrive in life. Your faith will take you there. Mark 5:2-20
- You may stop your life journey because of your enemies, but that will not stop your enemies from attacking you. No one will celebrate you doing nothing. Anything that makes you stop your journey half way has destroyed your faith and future. Luke 19:12-20
DARE YOUR CHALLENGES - ACHIEVE THE ULTIMATE
- Turbulence, Bumps and Gallops does not means the journey will be a failure. They rather build your faith to higher heights. Psalms 3:1-6
- Early life challenges or failure does signify a total end in the plans you are out to achieve. 1 Cor. 1:25-30
- The beginning may be rough, but FAITH quiets the storm and great achievement is celebrated. HEB. 11:1-end