The Force of Imagination - Part 1
Text: Gen. 11:1-8
........Strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.
........A person or thing regarded as exerting power or influence.
........Mental or moral strength or power.
.....The faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images, or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.
.....The ability of the mind to be creative or resourceful.
.....The part of the mind that imagines, thinks, captures, forms things.
BEGINNING TO THINK RIGHT
Determine the things you need in life and the level you want in it. If you are looking for a particular level, you will not stop until you arrive there. It may not be EASY but it is not IMPOSSIBLE if you strive to the end.
- Spiritual Life
- Academic life
- Financial life
- Material life
- Social life
- Family life
- Political life
- The only way that the right imaginations will begin to flow through your mind is when you begin to think the right thoughts. Phil. 4:8
- Your mind cannot produce the right images if you feed them with the wrong things. Prov. 23:7
- The force of your imagination can never go beyond your desires and your desires determines the power of your designs or the picture of where you are going. Mark 11:23-24
- The level of your desire will determine the productivity of your mind. 1 Chro. 4:9-10
THE ENEMIES OF YOUR GOOD IMAGINATION
Your desires or projects will never die if you overlook these eight things.
- Fear....Num. 13:1-3, 25-29, Num. 14:1-4
- Procrastination...John 4: 34-38
- Bad friends...l Cor. 15:33
- Laziness...Prov. 24:30-34, Prov. 26:13-16, Prov. 6:6-11
- Past failures...Prov. 24:16, Ps. 34:19, Micah 7:8, Job 5:19-27
- Disobedience...Ps. 78:7-12, Num. 14:19-24
- Lack of prayers. Ps. 55:17,22-23
- Lack of faith. Num. 13:31-33
WAYS TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOOD IMAGINATIONS
- Never belittle yourself. 1 Cor. 1:25-31
- Reject fear completely in all you do. Isa. 41:10-14, Num. 13:30, Num.14:5-9
- Spend quality time in prayers continuously. Jer. 33:3, Ps. 55:17,22-23
- Step out in faith and act. Heb. 11:1-6
- Relate with the right people that will encourage you. Prov. 27:17, Eccles. 4:9-12
- Confess positive words no matter the situation. Prov. 18:20-21
- Overcome all hardship and move ahead. Acts 4:13-31, 2Sam. 23:8-23.
- Press forward to the end. Phil. 3:13-14, 1 Cor. 9:24-27