The Force of Imagination - Part 2
(NEW VISION - NEW CHALLENGES)
Text: 1 Sam. 17:1-58
The story of Michael Faraday , Lord Kelvin, Henry Heinz
........Strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.
........A person or thing regarded as exerting power or influence.
........Mental or moral strength or power.
.....The faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images, or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.
.....The ability of the mind to be creative or resourceful.
.....The part of the mind that imagines, thinks, captures, forms things.
NEW VISION - NEW CHALLENGES
- Your vision determines your direction in this life. Luke 19:12-17
- Vision is the image or the picture of where you are going in any aspect life. Luke 12: 16-21
- You need the picture of what you what to achieve in life. Phil. 4:8
- Your challenges can only come on the level of what you want to achieve in life. Prov. 23:7
- Nothing happens until you capture the image, the vision then you desire, design and step out to achieve it. Habakkuk 2:1-3, Mark 11:24
- Your limitation is only caused by your lack of vision, design, picture and the desire to achieve great things. Chro. 4:9-10, JER. 33:3
- Wrong vision bring wrong direction and too many failures. Peter and the disciples labored in vain because the missed divine direction. John 21:1-20, Psalm 127:2
DETERMINATION CONQUERS IMPOSSIBILITY
- Never say no to any idea until you have proved that God is not with you in it. Num. 13:1-3, 25-29, Num. 14:1-4
- Determination does not mean success without challenges or pains. Prov. 22 : 29
- Everything on earth resists the force of determination but as you insist on you vision they all bow and you become a winner and an achiever. Mark 4:35-41, Mark 5:1
- Men that succeeded in diverse areas of life saw many challenges but they refused to stop until they achieved their goal. Mark 5:2-20
- Enemies are never a reason for failure no matter how they rise up against you. Luke 19:12-27
- The force of prayer brings revelations and dreams into manifestations no matter how difficult they may seem. Luke 18:1-8
REALIZING THE BIG DREAM OF YOUR HEART
- It is not by your might or power but by the Holy Ghost working with you. Eph. 3:20, Zech. 4:4-10, 1 Cor. 1:25-31
- Be saturated by the great image of your God and the things he can do. Isa. 41:10-14, Num. 13:30, Num.14:5-9
- Spend time read, meditate on the great things God has done in the Bible through people and what He is doing today and remember they have "ONE HEAD AND NOT TWO OR THREE" you are just human like them. JER. 33:3, Ps. 55:17,22-23
- If others can make it and shine, you too can make it despite the challenges and hardship of this life. Heb. 11:1-6
- Sharpen yourself daily with the words and ideas of great ACHIEVERS in this world. Prov. 27:17, Eccles. 4:9-12, Prov. 22:29, I Chro. 4:9-10
- Say the right things you think and never allow your environment to determine what you say and do. Prov. 18:20-21
- Never allow the attitude of others to stop you. Acts 4:13-31, 2Sam. 23:8-23.
- Forward ever and back never must be your motto. In everything you do in this life. Phil. 3:13-14, 1 Cor. 9:24-27