THE LAST SHALL BE THE FIRST AND THE FIRST SHALL BE THE LAST - PART 1
Text: Matt. 19:30, Mark 10:31, Luke 13:30, Matt. 20:16, Eph. 5:14-17, Luke 2:49, John 9:4, Luke 4:43
Many Nations are fallen today because of sin. Some families that started as christian families are walking away while some that rejected the gospel are rising to hold fast the gospel.
ARISE FROM YOUR SLUMBER
- The man that bought me the first pulpit in this nation died without Christ because he back slided . His wife became a believer, his sister who was a prostitute fighting the wife became a believer and died as a believer, but this man died an arch-unbeliever because he decided to go back to the world.
- A lady that the husband gave me the first car, the husband loves God died a believer but she died a painful death because of the things of this world.
- It is not how you started your Christian life that matters, but how you finish the race. 1 Cor. 9:24-27
PRESSING TOWARD THE MARK
- Every believer must face the reality of Christian life. Baptism...Rom. 6:1-7, Matt. 28:18-20
- Are the prophecies of Jesus really coming to pass? Matt. 24:1-11
- Famines ... Extreme lack of food
- Pestilences... Ebola, Fatal diseases around the work
- Earthquakes ... Dangerous shaking of the ground that brings destruction
- The judgement in the house of God 1 Peter 4:12-19, Luke 13:6-9, Deut.6:6-12
- Shall you also go? John 6:26-70 Many affect others negatively in the church and not positively. The old Christians discourage the new ones by words but publicly and secretly and by action in not coming to activities and in refusing to do the work.
- Life is hard, but God provides
- Life is unpredictable, but God guides
- Life is unfair, but God cares
- Life is always a challenge, but God sustains
- God knows your value, He sees your potential, He wants to use you.
- I am what God says I am, made in His Image and Likeness.
- I will be what God says I will be and nothing shall stop me reaching there.
- So don't conclude over a living man till his Maker accomplishes what He is doing.
- Heavenly Father, I may not understand how everything will work out, but I trust you.
- I don't see a way, but I know you will make a way.
- I have faith at this very moment you are touching hearts, opening doors, and lining up the right breaks and right opportunities.
- Things may look dark and bleak now, but I have faith that my dawn is coming! In Jesus' name.
- Who you see in me today is a shadow to the coming reality of my life.
- The Picture of today is nothing to be compared to my future life.