The Price of Success
TEXT: Matt. 13:44-46; Luke 14:28-35
A THIRST AND HUNGER FOR SUCCESS
- Refuse to go to bed without adding something to your life. Psalm 132:1-5.
- God refused to send rain because there was no man to work. Gen. 2:4-5.
- The success of man is not on how much he prays but on how much he works on what he has prayed on. Gen. 2:15.
- Your hand must find something to do. Eccl. 9:10; Eccl. 10:18.
BUILDING A TOWER IN YOUR GENERATION
- Isa. 2:2-3; Luke 14:28-35.
- It is easier to desire a thing than to accomplish it.
- Gen. 11:1-7 The first tower ever thought to be built was stopped by God not by men.
- Success can cost you all you have. Matt. 13:44-46; Matt. 13:31-32; Prov. 15:16.
WHAT IT COST TO MAKE IT IN LIFE
- Prov. 22:29 - Diligence and commitment are the greatest things you ever need to make it.
- Ps. 78:9-12 there are temptations of stopping what you have started.
- Esther 4:16-17 God respects your sacrifice in everything you want to do.
UNTIL YOU BEGIN GOD CANNOT RISE
- Nothing valuable is free - but the cost of everything you need is affordable.
- Your desire is not possible until you reach out for it. Luke 19:12-15.
- If all can have it, all would have got it. Prov. 24:30-34.
- It is not easy but is possible - someone has made it. Eccl. 9:10; Eccl. 5:12