The Touching Cry of the Souls in Hell
TEXT: Luke 16:19-31, Isa. 5:11-14, Rev. 21:8, Rev. 19:17-21
Many souls have gone into hell and nothing can help them in coming back.
THE DANGER OF ENTERING HELL
- Is your name in the book or in the books? Rev. 20:11-13
- God's invitation to birds of the air to declare men. Rev. 19:17-21
- Now that your mother, father, brother, sister, etc. Is without Christ and to die soon and go to hell, what will you do to help the situation? 2 Peter 3:9-14
- If angels and other people that sinned are reserved for hell, then you must not allow anyone to enter there. 2 Peter 2:4-10
I SAW HELL OPEN VERY WIDE
- Many that do evil shall go to hell. Isa. 5:11-16
- The great and small in hell. Rev. 20:14-15
- Hell is wide open waiting for sinners to come in. Isa. 5:11-14:- The devil causes war to drink blood and send men to hell.
- 65 persons enter hell every second of the day and we are called to stop it. A pastor committed suicide.
- War is the easiest way to send people in thousands and millions to hell. Angola - Human bones are used for cooking, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Congo Democratic, Rwanda, Nigeria civil war, Religious wars.
THE CRY AND GNASHING OF TEETH OF MANY IN HELL
- If your ears are open, you will hear many that you love crying in hell. Isa. 66:24
- Many have their mothers, fathers, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters and other relations, even many of their villagers in hell. Do you still want another person to go to hell - the rich man cried out in hell. Luke 16:23-24, 27-31
- Many in hell have joined God to say: Go and Preach. Luke 16:27-28
WHAT MUST I DO TO STOP MEN FROM GOING TO HELL
- Hell was not prepared for man. Matt. 25:41
- Many false prophets shall arise. Matt. 24:11-21; Deception
- God is saying in Heaven "who shall go" Isa. 6:8
- Men on earth are saying "come over and help us." Acts 16:8-13
- Lost souls in hell are crying "go and preach." Luke 16:23
- Paul said "Woe is me if I preach not the gospel" 1 Cor. 9:16-17
- You can say like Paul "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ. Rom. 1:16, Mark 8:35-38