The Youth and the Church
TEXT: Ezek. 22:30; 1 Chr. 4:9-10
The youth are the strength of the church. No church has a future without the youth. The only way to prolong the life of a church is the training of the children into youth and then the youth into adults.
THE YOUTH AND THE CALL OF GOD
- Youth are royal seeds that can germinate into kingdom service. You are a prince and princess of the kingdom. Rev. 5:9-10
- Nothing can abuse the purpose of your creation like that unfulfilled you. Prov. 29:18
- When God says to into the world and preach and teach, he simply says, youth go for me and touch the lives Jesus died for. Mark 16:15
- The Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the world for a witness unto all nations and then the end shall come. If the youth are not involved who then will go? Matt. 24:14
THE YOUTH AND LEADERSHIP
- When the youth are out of church work, the church has no future.
- If the youth decline from church responsibilities, they only turn to dead future.
- There are hidden treasures inside every youth for leadership; we only need to see it.
- Youth is not about position but rather about responsibility. Their strength looks for action to do for the kingdom.
- The greatest achievement in life is to fulfill our purpose of creation. Col. 4:17
- Until the youth raise their voice and call for help heaven will not release her blessings upon the youth. Jer. 33:3
THE YOUTH BEFORE MARRIAGE
- Marriage is bondage to the youth if they have no vision to achieve. Prov. 29:18
- Marriage is good for the youth if they have a reason for living - Vision - Impact - Excellence - Dominion. Prov. 27:17
- Marriage for the youth is more than sex; it is two souls joined together for kingdom purpose. Gen. 1:26-28
- If the youth properly handle their lives, their marriage will speak in the society.
- If marriage is not for kingdom purpose, it is for the world's doom.
THE YOUTH AND PRAYER
- Prayer must be the life breath of every youth - they either pray or play. Psalm 55:17
- When the youth join to pray, they shake heaven without delay. John 15:7
- If the youth join their heart to the Lord's they bring a change to their generation. John 14:12-14
The church is completely dead with the future of the youth inside it.