What is Your Attitude Towards Life?
TEXT: Matthew 11:28-30
What does your attitude about life look like? Do you have a wrong or right attitude about life? What is your confession like, does it bring you up or put you down?
NEGATIVE THOUGHTS PRODUCE NEGATIVE ATTITUDES
- Dominion is my lifestyle. Gen. 1:26-28
- Productivity is my lifestyle. Psalm 1:1-4
- Prosperity is my lifestyle. 3 John 2
- Health is my lifestyle. 3 John 2
POSITIVE THOUGHTS PRODUCE POSITIVE ATTITUDES
- Rest in my lifestyle. Matt. 11:28-30
- Divine protection is always with me. Jer. 17:7-8
- I am an ocean - I can never run dry. Jer. 17:8
- My destiny is organized in advance. Eph. 1:3-5
- My faith rules the world. Heb. 11:6
YOU CAN CHANGE A NEGATIVE ATTITUDE
- Words come from the storage of our heart. Matt. 12:33-35
- I am an Eagle, I will always soar. Isaiah 40:28-31
- No opposition can take my position. Psalm 91
- Challenges may come but they will bow before me. Isaiah 54:17
- The word of God prevails over every situation. Acts 19:18-20
I HAVE DOMINION
Write down confessions on every area of life for every service and every day and let this be a part of your life, family, ministry and pastors until it becomes a part of everyone around you. Prov. 4:18-23, Prov. 6:20-22.