Woman In God's Purpose Of Creation
TEXT: Genesis 1:27-28; Jeremiah 1:4-10; Genesis 1:18, 2:18-25; Esther 2:4-11; John 11:19-22; Genesis 24:12-28
Psalm 89:34; Nehemiah 3:12; Luke 2:36-38; 2 Chronicles 22:10-12; Micah 6:4
REALIZE YOUR VALUE AS A WOMAN
Esther 4:12-17; 2 Kings 4:8-17; 2 Corinthians 6:14-18; Colossians 3:15-17, 23-25; Luke 2:36-38
- The value of a woman depends on what she makes out of her life.
- Women of disciplined character are cherished by all.
- You are not a woman of God until Christ is formed in you.
- The spirit of God has no sex, He uses everybody.
- Women are made to bring joy, happiness in the life of men on earth.
- Women are created to fill the gap in man's life.
THE WOMAN YOU WERE MEANT TO BE
Proverbs 31:10-31; 1 Peter 3:1-6; 2 Kings 4:1-7; Esther 2:8-11, 19-23; Jeremiah 29:11-14
- There is a level God has made that you must get to. Acts 1:14; Genesis 24:53-67
- Becoming an answer to someone's prayer. Isaiah 50:4-5; Romans 14:12
- You exist to help others to become great on earth.
- The way you are going can either destroy people or build them up.
- Never limit what God wants to do in your life.
RELEASING YOUR POTENTIAL AS A WOMAN
Proverbs 20:5; Acts 9:36-42; Titus 3:8; Acts 16:13-15; Esther 5:1-5; Acts 16:40; 1 Timothy 6:17-19; Judges 11:34; Isaiah 51:1-3; Judges 13:8-14, 4:4-9
- When you leave your potentials inside of you, you block man of their blessings through your life.
- You are a well of life to many that are looking for help.
- When other women are crying that their life is without form, empty and filled with darkness, you should know that you are the light they have been waiting for to make a change in their lives.
- You can change that woman you think will never change again.
- You cannot go far away until you are sure of your destination.
- The Spirit of God in you is to give you light for a divine direction.