The Faith That Works - Part 1
Text: Heb. 11:1-6, Esther 2:5-20
Memory Verse: 1 Sam. 17:37 David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.
1.To know that faith is baseless and irrelevant without challenges. 2. To understand that faith is always looking for PROJECTS to fulfill. To also know that faith has many enemies that can quench it. Finally to know you can feed your faith to achieve great things in life.
Faith is standing strong and tall against abnormal issues and yet get reasonable results that benefits either oneself or others. You have seen our bishop exhibit great faith in our cathedral both in Cameroon and Nigeria. As we all know that destiny is very powerful, but it cannot be FULFILLED if you keep quiet in isolation. If God destines you to be in a place to succeed and you are there, you will be IMPOSING and on TOP. Even if 100 people are lined up before you, they will all be disqualified because God is the one operating through your action. If God is the one promoting you, he will sustain you there. THINK OF THE FAITH OF MORDECAI THE UNCLE OF ESTHER.
THE POWER OF FAITH
- Focusing your heart and mind to imagine, think, capture or form things before they are released into the natural just like Mordecai did in his case of choosing a Queen. If God says it, then it must be believed to be achieved. Esther 2:5-11.
- Heb. 11:2 says The elders, only two persons Joshua and Caleb obtained a good report in the midst of doubting 10 people. Read Numb. 13:25-33, Joshua and Caleb said the GIANTS were bread to them and NOT GIANTS. Numb. 14:6-9.
- Faith is believing a thing and speaking it out boldly without yet seeing it. When you speak, you act on it. 2 Cor. 4:13-14.
- You must make a move to your place of destiny by faith before God will direct your steps and keep you there. Faith is complete trust or confidence on someone or something higher than you. But this divine fath is talking of our faith in GOD and in HIM ALONE. This attitude of faith could be directed to GOD concerning any PLANS of life or PROJECTS to achieve SOMETHING GREAT.
HOW FAITH WORKS
- Nobody talks of the faith of this HERO, Mordecai the uncle of Esther who added her among the maidens chosen to be selected as Queens without fear. Determine the things you need in life and the LEVEL YOU WANT IN IT. If you are looking for a particular level, you don't need to stop until you arrive there. It may not be EASY but it is not IMPOSSIBLE if you strive to achieve great things. Esther 2:8-15
- The only way that the right faith will begin to flow through your mind is when you begin to think the right thoughts. God created the world out of nothing but through his words. The bishop want to dedicate many GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS in your family this year. Heb. 11:3, Phil. 4:8.
- Your mind cannot produce the right working faith if you feed them with the wrong thoughts. Many rise up in the morning and all through the day they talk if COVID19. Stop it from now and face your vision for the year. Others are pressing forward this year and you are disturbing your mind with VIRUS. 1 Chro. 4:9-10.
- Challenges are REAL, but the REVELATION OF WHO GOD IS IN YOU overrules any KIND OF PROBLEM. Think of David and Goliath. What is your own GOLIATH you are running away from? You can overcome it. 1 Sam. 17:32-37.
- The Israelites said we are not able, for we are like GRASSHOPPERS. Overlook COVID19 and face your PROJECTS with the eyes of UNLIMITED GRACE, it is possible. Numb. 13:31-33.
- The audacity of your faith can never go beyond your desires and your desires determines the power of your designs or the picture of where you are going. What is your desire this year, begin to do it or CORONAVIRUS has contaminated your FAITH IN GOD. You can still face your PROJECTS in the midst of COVID19 Crises.Mark 11:23-24
THE ENEMIES OF YOUR FAITH
- The level of our desire will determine the productivity of our faith. What do you think our church can achieve this year in our Bonaberi Cathedral. Dont forget we will do the final decking and Zinc the house. Mark 9:23
- We need 2 trips of sand to mould both building blocks and decking blocks but we can begin with one trip 80.000 cfa.1 or 2 persons or even 3 to 4 people can buy it. Nevertheless 8 people can do it by giving just 10.000 cfa. For we to begin moulding more blocks each person can give us one bag of cement, two or more so we can get 30 bags of cement. Our projects will never die because of COVID19 WE NEED TO ENTER INTO ACTION. Because the world is moving fast. 1 Chro. 4:9-10, Mark 10:46-52.
- Fear kills faith. Num. 13:1-3, 25-29, Num. 14:1-4. Let's press forward.
- Procrastination is a dangerous vision killer..John 4: 34-38. Kill it in your life.
- Bad friends destroys your faith...l Cor. 15:33. Reject evil friends.
- Laziness is a killer disease ...Prov. 24:30-34, Prov. 26:13-16, Prov. 6:6-11. Arise into action.
- Past failures can poison your future desires. Forget about the past. Prov. 24:16, Ps. 34:19, Micah 7:8, Job 5:19-27
- Disobedience can stop you all round. Ps. 78:7-12, Num. 14:19-24. Decide to obey God.
- Lack of prayers will quench the fire of God in you. Ps. 55:17,22-23. It is time to pray.
- Lack of faith can crush your destiny. Num. 13:31-33. Increase your faith by God's word.
8 WAYS TO ACHIEVE YOUR FAITH
- Never belittle yourself. 1 Cor. 1:25-31
- Reject fear completely in all you do. Isa. 41:10-14, Num. 13:30, Num.14:5-9
- Spend quality time in prayers continuously. Jer. 33:3, Ps. 55:17,22-23
- Step out in faith and act. Heb. 11:1-6
- Relate with the right people that will encourage and direct you. Prov. 27:17, Eccles. 4:9-12
- Confess positive words no matter the situation. Prov. 18:20-21
- Overcome all hardship and move ahead. Acts 4:13-31, 2Sam. 23:8-23
- Press forward to the end. Phil. 3:13-14
Assignment for leaders of school of wisdom. Each teacher not pastors should produce 60.000 cfa or more from the class for both sand and few cement and labour for our Bonaberi Cathedral. We want to test the anointing of the teachers beginning from the teacher to give. We believe that all our blocks can be produced before the end of April. Hallelujah!